Upgrade your old racquet today! With two easy steps, we make it easy to trade in your old racquet for something new. Call our Racquet Experts line to order a new racquet and get a quote on up to three qualifying old racquets to trade in. Send us your old racquet using the prepaid return shipping label and box received from your new racquet purchase within 30 days. Once the used racquet is received and the condition is verified, you will receive a refund credit of the trade-in value.
Give Us A Call
Our experts will help you order a new racquet and provide an estimate for your trade.
Send In Your Used Racquet
Use the prepaid return shipping label to send us your old racquet.
We Grade Your Trade
Our experts will use our custom grade scale to determine the value of your trade.
We will send you the value of your racquet within 3 business days.
Racquet has not been hit with but may have minor cosmetic defects. May or may not have been strung.
Grade A - Excellent
It exhibits very little use; wear is evident on grip and grommets only. May have minor paint defects.
Grade B - Great
It has been used and shows some minor cosmetic wear on the frame. Does not exhibit wear from play that exposes graphite. Frame is not damaged from strings as a result of poor grommet care.
Grade C - Good
Exhibits clear wear from groundstrokes in multiple places on the frame. May have paint chips and/or may have a very small amount of graphite exposed from play.
If you have a racquet that does not meet the above criteria, give us a call at 1-800-799-9230 and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
- Junior racquets do not qualify for the trade in program.
- Trade in credit cannot exceed the value of the order on which the racquet was purchased, no additional credit will be issued.
- Trade in credits cannot be used to purchase a used racquet.
- Return shipping labels are only valid within the contiguous 48 states.
- Tennis Warehouse reserves the right to return a used racquet to any customer, without issuing a credit.
Need Some Help?
We are here to answer your questions!